This was my first time making a banana cakes. I was really happy about the result. And it's VEGAN and taste sooo good. I cut down the amount of sugar because I don't like it too sweet.The original recipe ask to put 1 cup of sugar. Feel free to make this banana cakes. "You're what you eat" ^^
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup extra light olive oil
- 4 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350F or 180C, Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together the sugar and oil, then the bananas. Add water and vanilla, stirring to combine.
- Add the flour mixture, stirring just until wet.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.