What did you have for breakfast this morning?
I had this hearty and healthy vegan pancakes.. ^^
I adapted the recipe from ohsheglows blog. She has so many fabulous recipe. yey~
Below I put mine recipe. I can't find a spelt flour here in my city so I replace it with whole wheat flour and oat flour.
Whole wheat Single-Serving Vegan Pancakes
Makes 4 pancakes.
1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
1/4 cup oat flour
a pinch of salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup water (or non-dairy milk of your choice)
1. Mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Add the water (or milk) to the dry ingredients and stir well.
3. Spray a skillet with non stick oil and spoon the batter onto the skillet on med-low temperature.
4. Flip pancakes when bubbles pop and cook other side.
For the Banana Sauce
1/2 banana (not frozen) : Mash up
1 tbsp vegan margarine (melted)
1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
* Mix all ingredients together then pour it in the top of pancakes..