225 grams margarine
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
4 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocochips
1 bag Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine, brown sugar, granulated sugar together with a mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl mix the sifted flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocochips until just combined.
- With a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of cookie dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo cookie is fully enclosed with dough.
- Place onto parchment or silpat lined baking sheets and bake cookies for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.